- Abstract submission deadline: 1 December 2015
- Notification on acceptance/rejection: 1 March 2016
Submit your abstract for:
1. Oral Presentation (if accepted an 8 minute timeslot will be offered for oral presentation)
2. Electronic poster presentation (if accepted you can present your e-poster in a 3 minutes timeslot and have the e-poster on display or choose to have your e-poster on display only.)
All abstracts are evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Submission in a specific presentation type is not a guarantee that the abstract will be offered the presentation type. The Scientific Committee holds the right to offer the author another presentation type.
Abstracts for oral presentation and electronic poster (e-poster) presentation can be submitted for any topic in wound healing and wound management.
Primary categories are:
- Acute Wounds
- Basic Science
- Devices & Intervention
- Diabetic Foot
- Health Economics & Outcome
- Home Care
- Leg Ulcer
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Pressure Ulcer
- Quality of life
- Wound Assessment
- Case Studies
- Professional Communication
- Students' free paper session