EWMA workshops are interactive and give participants an opportunity to address and discuss particular aspects of the themes of the individual sessions.
The workshop lectures are typically held in a smaller setting than key sessions and free paper sessions. The contents of the workshops are a mix of theoretical and practical approaches.
Workshops at EWMA 2016 are:
· Wound Assessment
· Diabetic foot – assessments, offloading and footwear
· Clinical trials – are they worth performing in the diabetic foot? What is the recent evidence?
· Skin care in leg ulcers
· Pros and cons of in vitro and in vivo model systems to study biofilm infections
· Military wounds
· Electro stimulation
· Pain management in patient with wounds
· Wound centres and wound centre endorsements
· Economic downsizing - importance of organization to ensure adequate care to chronic wound patients
· How we do that: practical approach to clinical practice
· How to write an abstract and how to make an E-poster
· Getting published
· Cooperating Organisations workshop