International Partner Session: Wounds Australia
The International Partner Session 2016 is organised by Wounds Australia
The session will take place Thursday 12 May 2016, 10.00-11.00
Session details will follow.
About Wounds Australia:
Main purpose/objective of the association:
The objectives of AWMA are to promote increased awareness, knowledge and the application of effective wound management by:
- establishing a network of people with knowledge and expertise in wound management;
- providing current information and resources for health professionals and the broader community;
- developing educational guidelines for health professionals and the broader community
- facilitating and encouraging research that will enhance the quality of wound management strategies;
- being recognised as an authoritative body that consults with, makes representation to and advises government, governing bodies, educators, and health care providers in regard to wound care management strategies based on expert current validated research;
- liaising and co-operating with other national/international associations or groups whose objectives seek to enhance the quality of wound management;
- encourage reciprocal representation with these afore mentioned associations / groups;
- publishing a national Journal of Wound Management and any other periodicals, books or educational material.
Learn more about Wounds Australia here.